FAITH & FOREST TRIP
Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
Wish the fun of CSF could continue for another week after school gets out? Want to put the cherry on top of your college career as you graduate? Have an itch to head out west to see God’s Grandeur displayed in BIG mountains & animals? Then plunk down your cash and join us for the Faith & Forest Year-End Trip as we head to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.
When are we going?
May 8th/9th-15th/16th (exact dates TBD). 4 days driving (2 out, 2 back), 4-5 days in Grand Teton/Yellowstone National Parks
What are we doing there?
● Enjoy one last trip/time of fellowship for the year
● Set up your summer/post-college life
● Experience God’s glory through His Creation (Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks)
● See wildlife including bears, bison, elk, antelope, moose, coyotes, wolves, etc.
● Explore downtown Jackson Hole
● Hike (weather permitting)
● Float Trip or Bike Riding (again, weather permitting)
How much will it cost?
● Range $600-700 (Exact price TBD)
○ Transportation to and from Wyoming
○ 8 nights lodging (hotels & condos)
○ Entrance to National Parks
○ Breakfast & Lunch every day in Wyoming; 1 dinner
○ Float Trip/Bike Rental (weather permitting)
● You’ll need money for meals on the road, 4 dinners in Wyomiing and shopping
Sweet, I’m in! What now?
Click the big button to pay your $100 deposit.
Deposit due by April 7th!